1960 Fender Telecaster
The neck dates to 7-60 and body 4-59. The body was sanded for an arm contour in the 70s and some damage was done to the back when installing the string ferrules from previous owner.
Weight is 6lbs 13oz
- Body Refin (Mario Martin Refin)
- Refret (Angel Guitars, vintage tall frets)
- Body arm contour sanding done in the 70s
- Neck overspray in the late 70s (has been cleaned and feels smooth to play now)
- Neck Heal sanded down edges in the 70s
3 Way Switch
Pickups (Ron Ellis 50B and JL)
3 cut String Tree (Joe Glaser)
Some Clay Dots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.