The Octaland is a high octave tone monster that gives you the ability to go from almost clean octave tones, to screaming, sustaining octave lead tones and everything in between.
New Features Include:
Voice Control. Vintage/Glass/Fat Switch. Mix Control. Internal High/Low Drive, Six Position Side Tone Adjustment Switch, Sag Control. Customizable RGB LED.
Super Smooth, Playable, No Compromise High Octave Tones.
The Octaland is a no compromise high octave tone monster. The Octaland now features a wide drive control, this allows you to go from almost clean octave tones, to screaming, sustaining lead tones and everything in between. The BLEND control blends between the pure octave tone and a clean or fuzz tone. The blend feature opens up so many possibilities, just add a small amount of high octave to your favorite fuzz or overdrive pedal, this adds extra texture and depth to your tone. The VOICE control works like a two way tone control, when you roll it backwards it acts like the classic Octaland tone control, turn it clockwise and it changes the voicing of the pedal. The Voice control gives you so many new tones without loosing that classic Octaland tones. The Octaland also has more output so you can drive those tube amps into breakup 🙂
- 100% Original Design
- Voice Control Changes the Character And Shape Of The Octave and Fuzz Tones
- Blend Control Mixes Between Clean/Fuzz and Octave Sounds
- Vintage / FullFat / Glass Switch
- RGB LED. Customize the Color
- 6 Position Side Dip-Switches For Easy Customizing Of The Tone
- Classic, No Compromise Octaland Tones
- Sag Control Gives Tube-Like Tones All The Way To Gated Foxx Tone Machine and Zonk Style Octave Fuzz Tones
- Beautiful Clear and Extremely Playable High Octave Tone
- Top Mounted Jacks
- Carefully Selected And Matched Components
- True Bypass
- High Output
- Internal Bias Control Allows the Adjustment of the Shape of The High Octave
- Almost Clean Octave Tone At Low Gain Settings
- Retains The Octave Tone Even At High Gain settings
- Runs on Battery or Standard 9 Volt DC Jack
- Custom Designed CNC Machined 6061 Metal Casing
- Built To Last A Lifetime
This pedal produces the classic ‘Octavia’ tones heard by Hendrix and Vaughan but this pedal is not a clone, it has been designed from the ground up to produce the most playable and fat/pure high octave tones.
At low gain settings its comes as close as possible to a clean high octave tone and at high drive settings it will retain the octave, unlike most other models that loose the octave tone at high gain. The pedal has a super playable and addictive tone. It sounds great for subtle funky lead or massive deep and full on riffs. It you are looking for the “Band Of Gypsies Tone”, look no further!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.