This is a custom colour Sick As Overdrive mk3 with standard circuitry.
What's new with the mk3 Version:
- Same classic Sick As sound
- Robust power input protection
- Optimised power delivery network
- Reduced noise floor
- Our quietest ever true-bypass switching
The Sick As Overdrive is a diversion from the well-worn path, taking its basic structure from the Klon Centaur® but with some major improvements for the modern player. The gain control serves a dual purpose— as the gain is increased, the ratio of gain-to-clean tone increases as well. This ensures that when the gain is rolled off, the tone never becomes muddy and unpleasant. You can control the amount of headroom and the character of the drive with the toggle switch. Choose from a more compressed, mid-range focused tone or an open, transparent, rhythm tone. The tone circuit is a powerful, two-band active EQ circuit capable of boosting or cutting the bass and treble frequencies up to 15dB for maximum versatility. The voltage is also boosted internally to 18V for increased clarity and headroom.
- Clean Boost, Overdrive or a blend of the two.
- Dynamic and natural, responsive to your pick attack or volume knob.
- Internally boosted to 18 volts for maximum headroom and clarity.
- Toggle switch controls the amount of headroom and character of the drive.
- Powerful active tonestack, capable of 15dB of boost or cut
- Soft touch true-bypass switching
- Current Consumption ~67mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.