Hamstead Soundworks’ obsession with tone and electronic design has driven them to push the boundaries of what a drive pedal can be. The result is the Odyssey Intergalactic Driver - a single analogue circuit by Peter Hamstead.
With interactive controls for unbelievable versatility, Odyssey can take you on a tonal journey. From clean boost with tone shaping, to classic rock, through to heavy metal and all the way to oversaturated fuzz, the sweet spot is wherever you want it to be. Whether you simply want to find your sonic nirvana or embark on an epic adventure of discovery, Odyssey gives you countless classic and contemporary tones, all just waiting to be unleashed.
- Boost/Overdrive/Distortion pedal with powerful Guitar & Amp Tone Shaping
- 3 Clipping Circuits: C1: symmetrical clipping - for consistent classic pedal drive tones/ C2: asymmetrical clipping - creates transparent low gain drive with defined attack / C3: two clipping circuits - for natural, amp-like drive and distortion
- 3 Input Gain Boost modes - for up to +14 dB boost(Unity, Double and 5x times Gain)
- Switchable order of the Drive & EQ circuits
- Active EQ with +/-18 dB of Clean Treble & Bass Boost & Cut
- All-analogue design with silent optical switching and OptoKick footswitch
- Powered by 9V DC PSU (Centre -, 2.1 mm, 65 mA current draw)
Condition: Brand new, in original box, with full warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.