Whilst developed with bass in mind, Subspace took us further than we could have imagined. When used with guitars it opens up a whole range of alternative and inspiring drive sounds, and allows frequency-specific clipping for all instruments including keys, synths and drum machines. When used with bass it offers more than you could believe was possible from a compact analogue drive pedal.
- 3 Clipping Circuits
- Powerful Tone Shaping
- Frequency-Specific Clipping
- Warm Vintage Overdrive
- Defined High Gain Distortion
- Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost
- +/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost & Cut
- Mid-Boosted Drive
- Glitchy Oversaturated Fuzz
- -10dB Input Gain Switch
Subspace has been extensively tested with a large range of familiar basses, guitars and amplifiers to ensure that it will work great with any setup.
- All-analogue design
- Dimensions: 70w x 130d x 65h mm (inc. hardware)
- Weight: 550g / 1.2lbs
- Power Requirement: 9V DC ONLY, 60mA (centre negative)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: < 300 Ohms
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed and built in Great Britain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.