Who better to mod a pedal than the engineer who invented it?
In the year 1979, Japanese electronics engineer Susumu Tamura unknowingly started a sonic revolution.
Seeking to create a circuit to compete with the Boss OD-1, Mr. Tamura inadvertently developed a pedal that would go on to become the most copied, cloned and modified guitar effect of all time.
TS9-TM TAMURA-MOD TUBE SCREAMER
- New mod by Tube Screamer designer Susumu Tamura.
- Midrange shifted to higher frequency range.
- Accentuated pick attack.
- Additional note clarity.
- Slightly more clean signal.
- "Magic" IC for improved tone and clarity.
- High quality, low tolerance components.
- Vishay 1N914 diodes for alternate drive signature.
- Improved frequency response in bypass.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.