The Silvertone 1484 Twin Twelve amplifier of the mid 1960s produced a uniquely glassy and characterful tone that’s sonic benefits are still being utilized by guitarists like Dan Auerbach, Beck, Dave Grohl, and more. And now, courtesy of Jackson Audio, all of that classic character is available right on your pedalboard! The 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal is a dead-on-accurate re-creation of both the original amp’s tone and style, right down to the crystal red lens cap. The 2-band EQ makes enhancing that hearty low end or mixing in some bell-like treble a cinch, while the gain control unearths the realistic breakup of the Twin Twelve cabinet. Just ask our Sweetwater guitarists who’ve come face to face with the real deal — Jackson Audio nailed it on this one!
Jackson Audio 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal Features:
- A salute to the legendary Silvertone 1484 Twin Twelve amplifier and cabinet combo
- Warm, analog tube emulation with present low-end and midrange and bell-like treble tones
- 2-band EQ and master Volume controls for effortless shaping
- Gain control mimics the natural breakup of the original 2 x 12-inch cabinet
- Can serve as an EQ, studio-grade preamp, boost, or analog injector for the rest of your signal chain
- Design elements such as the control knobs, bulb lens, color scheme, and fonts stay totally true to the original amplifier
- A great drive switch/mobile EQ for owners of the original amp!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.