The miniFUZZ V2
The miniFUZZ V2 combines the tones and options of both the miniFUZZ Si and the miniFUZZ Ge, giving you the option to switch between the distinctive tones of silicon or germanium. The miniFUZZ has a plethora of controls which allow you to dial in authentic vintage silicon or germanium tones and much more! The side Dip-Switch gives fast and easy access to the amazing new tonal options. We have added a switchable buffer to the miniFuzz. If you chose to engage the buffer you will be able to drive long cables and complex pedal setups with no loss of tone or change of tone when engaging the miniFUZZ. We have added a four setting tone control for tweaking the texture of the fuzz. Leave it off for bright gritty tones or select one of the options for a smoother, silkier tone. We still have controls for boosting the output or lifting the bass response. Most fuzz pedals can sound poor when using an external DC power-supply but the miniFUZZ’s built in battery simulator makes sure all DC plug in power sounds as good and as quiet as a battery.
Go from massive, sustaining “Violin” type tones, to gritty, fierce, true-vintage fuzz sounds. Go from almost broken sounding “Bender” type tones, to modern glitching, out-of-control big riff sounds
- Top Mounted Jacks
- Carefully Selected Silicon BC183 Transistors
- This current build uses the incredible sounding MP10b, a perfect match for the BC183
- 3 Way Tone Toggle Switch. Fat/Full, Zonk and Vintage
- Internal bridge switch for DC power filtering when using a 9V DC plug. Helps make the DC sound more like a battery
- External switch Vintage/Boost. In the boost setting, the output of the pedal is lifted to allow a stronger boost in volume
- External 4 position switch for tone settings
- External 2 position switch for engaging the buffer circuit
- The Bias Control Knob – Lets You Go From Violin Sustain, To Vintage, Hendrix’esque Mayhem
- Bias Light Indicator. Lets you know when the fuzz pedal is biased correctly. ***Patent Pending***
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Runs on standard center negative 9vdc; no special requirements.
- Hand Wired
- True Bypass
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or 9v DC Jack (standard center negative)
- Fuzz Control – Custom made fuzz control lets you go smoothly between almost clean to full-on fuzz
- Low bias settings will allow from modern or “bender” type tones
- Custom CNC 6061 Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- Anti-thread 7/64” Hex Screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.