THE SCARLET TUNIC as an Analog amp emulator can work fantastically well with your exist- ing amp, your existing pedals and it integrates easily into your current rig. You can use it to create classic vintage amp sounds or craft your own sound. Tested worldwide during its development on the biggest of stages, you can be confident the SCARLET TUNIC will deliver.
- MASTER: Use this control to increase the volume output of the pedal. This balances with the gain knob and sen- sitivity switch.
- GAIN: This control is used to increase the level of drive available on the pedal. Everything from lightly crispy through to full on amp saturation is available. The scope of this control is affected by the sensitivity switch.
- TREBLE: This control allows you control over the treble response of the pedal. Counterclockwise yields smoother sounds whilst clockwise yields brighter sounds.
- BASS: This control allows you control over the bass response of the pedal. Counterclockwise yields brighter sounds whilst clockwise yields darker sounds.
- PRESENCE: This is a powerful control and affects the upper-mids response of THE SCARLET TUNIC chang- ing the character of the pedal entirely.
- DEEP SWITCH: This changes the bass character of the pedal and is like a master bass control.
- BRIGHT SWITCH: This changes the brightness of the pedal and is like a master highs control.
- SENS SWITCH: This changes the gain character of the pedal and is like the 1/2 or hi/lo input jack option you find on old amps but with 3 gain levels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.