The "Chorus" is an analog, hand-build, highly versatile modulation effect pedal and one of the finest chorus pedals in existence. Its unique circuit is carefully designed around a new-old-stock MN3007 BBD-IC to generate authentic shimmering chorus but also leslie-like sounds at a modern low electronic background noise level. Each unit is trimmed by hand to guarantee the desired and beloved homogenous modulation curve. This qualifies the pedal for any studio work and professional live performance. Controls include "Speed", "Depth" and "Mix". A constanly fshing LED indicates the modulation rate. Reduced "Speed" but high "Depth" seetings give you a really lush, watery and wide chorus sound, which can be perfectly intensity balanced using the "Mix" knob. Using the toggle switch you can also select a "Vibrato" (kill dry) mode. In this setting the "mix" knob controls the vibrato volume level. The vibrato ranges from subtle to very deep and intense. Unlike many other pedals, this "Chorus" does not alter your guitar signal phase and is therefore also perfectly suited for any parallel effect loops and stereo setups.
This pedal is equipped with our unique "MagTraB" switching technology:
Inside the button a magnet is integrated which position is measured by a sensor on the circuit board. If the button is now moved, e.g. if it is pressed downwards, the position of the magnet will also change. The sensor measures this change without any mechanical contact to the button and the information is send via a micro-controller to a gold-plated relay, which then does the actual audio signal switching.The advantages of "MagTraB" footswitches:
- MapTraB buttons are as good as indestructible! "MagTraB" delivers an almost infinite number of switching cycles - many, many millions!
- No annoying, mechanical switch clicks! Instead, the "MagTraB" push-buttons switch very smooth and silently!
To change the state:
Step 1: Unplug the power supply cable.
Step 2: Hold down on/off "MagTraB" button.
Step 3: Plug in again the power supply cable.
Step 4: Release on/off "MagTraB"" button.
DONE! The next time your pedal powers up it will automatically start in the other state.
- Unique MagTraB switching technology
- Hand-selected MN3007 BBD ICs for a deep and homogenous modulation curve
- "Speed" regulates the modulation rate
- "Depth" can be used to adjust the depth of the modulation
- Toggle switch to select "Chorus" or "Vibrato" (Kill dry) mode
- "Mix" knob controls either the chorus intensity or vibrato volume
- Continously pulsating LED indicates the modulation rate
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output impedance: 220 Ohms
- Current consumption: 50mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included), polarity: positiv@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 115mm x 70mm x 48mm
- Weight: 240g
- Handmade in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.